Ronald Stephen Fernandes is the Founder & CEO of ‘Metamorphosis’ – a neuroscience based Coaching; Training & Consulting; and Leadership-Development Company, based in Hyderabad, India.
Metamorphosis was founded in 2005 and currently works with a 100+ companies across India, the US and Australia.
All of the programs designed at Metamorphosis employ experiential, brain-based learning techniques - customized as per the needs of the participant & the objectives of the Organization.
- MBA (UK)
- Certified Expert (India’s First) – Process Communication Model (PCM), USA
- Certified Expert (India’s First) – Process Education Model (PEM), USA
- Associate Certified Coach – International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Rational Emotive & Cognitive Behavior Therapy (RE-CBT), Albert Ellis Institute, USA
- ‘Essentials of CBT’ – Beck Institute for Cognitive Behavior Therapy, USA
- ‘CBT for Anxiety’ – Beck Institute for Cognitive Behavior Therapy, USA
- Certified MBTI Practitioner – CPP, USA
- Certified Practitioner – ‘Everything DiSC’, WILEY, USA
- NLP Master Practitioner – Alphastars, Richard Bandler, USA
- Certified Behavior Analysis Practitioner – CAMI, USA
- ‘The Science of Decision Making’, Stanford University
- ‘Positive Psychology’ – Coursera Verified Courses
Author – ‘The 3 Cs of Growth’
- Forthcoming Book - ‘The Everyday Leader: Building the core foundations of Credibility, Visibility and Leadership.’