1.2 We at UDo take the privacy of its users seriously. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users while providing a personalised and valuable service.
1.3 No user information is rented or sold to any third party. When a user uses the Application, UDo may collect users’ mobile phone number, mailing address, email ID, Pin Code, other apps on users’ phones, login information for Facebook, Twitter and Google account and other personal information such as service Account Numbers. A high standard of security is maintained by UDo for its users; however the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect user information, particularly with respect to protection of personal data, we cannot ensure the security of user data transmitted to us via the internet or any other medium
B. INFORMATION COLLECTED
2.1 We collect personal information from you at registration and other times (for instance, when you download the Application) such as [your name, your picture, email address, postal address, mobile phone number, a list of all apps on your phone].
2.2 You are under no obligation to provide us with such information. However, if you choose to withhold requested information, you may not be able to use the Application and we may not be able to respond effectively to your query or provide you with certain services.
C. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
3.1 We do not disclose your information to any third parties other than UDo’s affiliates.
3.2 We may also use information in aggregate form:
(i) to build up marketing profiles;
(ii) to aid strategic development ;
(iii) to manage our relationship with advertisers and partners; and
(iv) to audit usage of the Application.
3.3 We may disclose to third party partners certain personally identifiable information listed below:
(i) information you provide us such as name, email, mobile phone number.
(ii) information we collect as you access and use our service, including device information, location and network carrier.
(iii) This information is shared with third party partners so that we can:
(a) personalize the app for you.
(b) perform behavioral analytics
3.4 UDo reserves the right to disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that it is necessary to do so to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of UDO, the Application, or its users.
D. Call and Video Call Privacy Statement
- No calls or conversations are recorded or surveyed whatsoever and UDo is not liable for any sort of misconduct. However, users have the option to report abuse and the administrative team will take remedial action of either pulling down any abusive content or blocking a member from further interactions.
- In any case of call disconnection or drops due to technology or bandwidth related issues from the user end, , no money will be debited or credited.
- Experts are self-claimed and user discretion is necessary.
- We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, phone numbers, email addresses and supporting identification documents. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
- By using the UDo platform, you agree to use the UDo Platform for any purposes other than to add User Content, and/or to access the UDo Platform as such services are offered by UDo.
- If You register to use the UDo Platform, you agree to pay to UDo all the fees as posted on the Website or as agreed to from time to time.
- You agree not to post, upload, or distribute any defamatory, libellous, or inaccurate User Content.
- Not using someone else’s name, an obscene name, a name that violates any third party right, or impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim an affiliation with any person or entity, or access the UDo Platform accounts of others without permission, forge another persons’ digital signature, misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via the UDo Platform, or perform any other similar fraudulent activity.
E. Limitation of Liabilities UDo commits to provide a technology platform that supports its users subjected to agreed levels of SLA with third party technology partners and will endeavour to ensuring a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that you will enjoy using them. But there are certain things that we don’t promise about our Services.
Other than as expressly set out in these terms or additional terms, neither UDo nor its suppliers or distributors make any specific promises about the Services. For example, we don’t make any commitments about the content within the Services, the specific functions of the Services, or their reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs. We provide a platform for the users and the service providers to connect, and the the Services so sought, agreed or executed will be a sole discretion of the user and the service provider.
F. Event Privacy Statement
- Event is a live broadcast for experts and users alike, anybody joining the event are solely responsible for their actions and comments and UDo-Now is not responsible.
- Joining an event is possible only after accepting the terms and conditions.
- Events typically are charged calls unless promotionally being offered free of charge by the expert.
- The registration fee for the event is debited from the wallet at the time of signing up for the event and will not be refundable.
- For experts creating an event, the event charges minus UDo fee and taxes will be is credited into the wallet only after the event is finished.
- No amount will be credited if the event ends within few seconds and a full refund will be given to users joining.
Notice. UDo may provide You with notices, including those regarding changes to UDo’s terms and conditions, by email, regular mail, or postings on the UDo Platform.
Liability for our Services
When permitted by law, UDo-Now, and UDo’s suppliers and distributors, will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages.
To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of UDo, and its suppliers and distributors, for any claims under these terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid us to use the Services (or, if we choose, to supplying you the Services again).
In all cases, UDo-Now, and its suppliers and distributors, will not be liable for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable.
Modifying and Terminating our Services
We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether, and these decisions will be wholly owned by the organization and will not involve consent of the users Users however, will be notified of any changes to the features through push notifications, sms or emails.
Users reserve the right to stop using our Services at any time, although we’ll be sorry to see you go. UDo may also stop providing Services to you, or add or create new limits to our Services at any time .
Business uses of our Services
If you are using our Services on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify UDo and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.
About these Terms
We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a Service to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should look at the terms regularly. We’ll post notice of modified additional terms in the applicable Service. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective no sooner than fourteen days after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functions for a Service or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. If you do not agree to the modified terms for a Service, you should discontinue your use of that Service.
If there is a conflict between these terms and the additional terms, the additional terms will control for that conflict.
These terms control the relationship between UDo and you. They do not create any third-party beneficiary rights.
If you do not comply with these terms, and we don’t take action right away, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
F. YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY
6.2 Whilst we use all reasonable endeavours to protect your security in the manner described above, we consider that it is only appropriate to advise users that data transmission over the internet, the world wide web or any other type of network cannot always be guaranteed as 100% secure and therefore that you use the Application at your own risk.
G. YOUR RIGHTS
7.1 You have a legal right to a copy of any personal information about you held by us. You also have a right to correct any errors in that information. As mentioned above, you have a right to request that we cease to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
If you have questions or concerns, feel free to email us or to correspond at email@example.com and we will attempt to address your issue
H. Social Sharing
We do not track any user data via our plugins. But if our plugin depends on any third party service, they might track user data. This can happen in following two ways:
1. Embedded Widgets
2. Third-party APIs/Connections
Where is the data collected by your plugins stored?
We do not store any data fetched by our plugins on our servers, neither we share that data with any third party. Our plugins run absolutely on your website and store the data in the database of your website.
Do your plugins load any external scripts?
As mentioned before, our plugins run absolutely from the website and hence load the scripts too from your website with exception of third-party embedded widgets (like Facebook Like/Recommend official button, Twitter tweet official button, Facebook Comments) which require our plugin to load scripts from the servers of relevant service.